Pickers Auction is a
professional, licensed, brick and mortar auction company, located in Weber
City, Virginia doing live auctions on our Pickers Auction Facebook page and
welcomes all who would like to legitimately register and bid!
- You must be completely registered
to bid in our Facebook Auctions. Until
we have called to complete your registration and received payment information,
you are not registered. Please be prepared after sending below form, to give
our staff your payment information.
- Absentee and phone bids are
accepted and must be made at least two hours (absentee bid) prior to start of auction.
- All items are sold as is/where is
with all faults, no guarantees or warrantees of any kind either expressed or
implied. All sales are final. We do not give refunds.
- Payment is due at the end of each
auction. Each bid is a legal, binding
contract between bidder and seller, therefore, nonpayment is not an
option. Retraction of bids is also not
an option and will not be tolerated. Payment
forms available are debit/credit card only.
- Out of area or out of state bidders are
responsible for shipping costs. These
costs will be billed separately after item(s) are packed and prepared for shipment.
- There is a 13.8% buyers premium
added to all sales. Virginia State sales
tax of 5.3% will be added to all Virginia residents unless they are exempt and
have provided Pickers Auction with proper documentation.
- All items won at auction must be
picked up within three (3) scheduled pickup times set by Pickers Auction. After the third pickup time has passed, items will be shipped to bidder at their cost. Items too large will become the property of Pickers Auction, unless arrangements are made. In other words, if we don't hear from you, your abandoned item(s) become the property of Pickers Auction and will be sold for storage.
- Owners of consigned items are not
allowed to bid on items offered for auction.
- The auctioneer is the sole judge
in the event of a questionable or disputed bid. The auctioneer may reopen the bidding at his or her discretion at any
time. The highest/successful bidder
acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser and thereupon assumes
full risk and responsibility and will pay full price for the said lot(s).
- All items will be sold to the
highest bidder without minimum reserve (unless advertised), however, the
auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid deemed inappropriate.
- Announcements made during the
live Facebook auctions supersede and take precedence over any previous
announcements or advertisements.
- Our auctions are solely done on Facebook and are live. This creates a different auction scenario and can sometimes be a little unusual and sometimes inexplainable! However, the convenience of being able to attend a live auction from virtually anywhere makes the technological mishaps that sometimes occur well worth while and still creates a more fun and convenient way to attend enjoy a live auction!
- We are very grateful to have the Facebook platform to conduct our live facebook auctions and appreciate the opportunity to be able to express our faith and opinions freely and without repercussions. Our opinions and beliefs are never meant to cause harm, hurt or discrimination but to do the very opposite - to bring hope, joy, happiness to a hurting world!
- Pickers Auction reserves the right
to block/ban/remove or report anyone from our Facebook page/live Facebook
auctions or any of our Facebook groups at any time for any reason. Vulgarity/foul language, rudeness and
disruptive behavior or comments will not be tolerated! We run a fun, family-friendly auction for ALL
WHO WISH TO JOIN!